Roll Call Rat Day (Austraila)

Started by QQMOON, August 29, 2004, 08:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QQMOON

Hand,s up the Aussies going come and say G,day
JR

bcal

Yeah, it's in my neck of the woods so I'll be there mate.
There will also be a fair number of the HRI members there too.
I'll be takin the car you see there on the left and a 2 tone 39 chev sloper depending on the missus.
Yours is the chopped coupe with ate 97s right ?
I'll make a point of sayin g'day to ya  :wink:
Time flies when you\'re no longer young
Brett.

OzRod

I put my hand up!

Won't be driving anything but will say g'day nonetheless. :wink:

Pep

I wasn't contemplating going...but, if Ray gets my steering stuff in by then...well I guess I'll have to go and pick it since its in the same place...That means I'll have to wash the 34 doesn't it?...geez...that hasn't happened for while. Its still got the bug guts on it from Cowra.....Hey OzRod ( Chris ) did you get my PM?
See Ya
Pep

QQMOON

Quote from: "Pep"I wasn't contemplating going...but, if Ray gets my steering stuff in by then...well I guess I'll have to go and pick it since its in the same place...That means I'll have to wash the 34 doesn't it?...geez...that hasn't happened for while. Its still got the bug guts on it from Cowra.....Hey OzRod ( Chris ) did you get my PM?

LOL you got bug guts from cowra on your car i havent washed mine for three years and dont intend to LOL Power to the Rat (rod)

sal37

I am proposing to go along.  I also have to pick up some goodies from Ray (EMS patch panels for my '37) so will kill two birds with one stone.
See you there.
Steve

OzRod

Gday Pep, sent you a pm back.

About time we saw that '34 again  :D