So I bought this car

Started by 348tripower, August 27, 2013, 06:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

I am in Michigan and it is in Florida. I put a deposit on it. I have very good pictures and a very good feeling about the deal. I would like to finish the payment process and get it shipped here. I would like the title sent  asap. How should I handle this? Get his bank info and do a transfer? Bank to handle the title delivery to me? Suggestions? I can't really warrant going to pick it up. Even if I had a load going,I still loose money by not being here working.
Thanks,
Don
Don Colliau

enjenjo

Check into an escrow service.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

What did you buy and where in Fla. How soon do you need it picked up?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

348tripower

Quote from: "phat rat"What did you buy and where in Fla. How soon do you need it picked up?

I bought a 1950 Plymouth Suburban. It is a roller. One of the catches for shipping is the fenders and hood are not going to be on the car and they are finished. So they would have to be properly packed to avoid damage. The seller is in the process of boxing everything up and packing the parts in the car. There is no glass in the car either. I don't think he is in a hurry to get it moved and I would just like to get him paid and get the title. I will send you a pm with my number.
Don Colliau