Cars in old dealership not opened for the last 17 years

Started by 34ford, July 09, 2013, 08:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

An incredible collection of extremely low-mileage classic cars is due to be auctioned in Pierce, Nebraska, on September 28-29. The Lambrecht Chevrolet auction features almost 500 cars and trucks, many of them showing only a handful of miles on their odometers.

While few of the vehicles are what you'd call priceless classics, they were lovingly cared for by the family-run Lambrecht dealership for more than 50 years. The cars coming up for sale include a 1978 Chevrolet Corvette Indianapolis 500 Pace Car replica with only 5 miles, along with a number of classic pick-ups with similar near-zero mileage.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/sale-1958-chevrolet-pick-up-truck-1-mile-odometer-article-1.1392856#ixzz2YYA4IqIQ

junkyardjeff

I would like to check out that auction,there are a couple cars out at the farm I would like to look at but do not have a trailer to bring one home.

wayne petty

i wonder if anybody is planning the HUGE deal on those...

buy the whole bunch and part them out on Ebay..

bucketmouth

Doesn't take long for things to get around . Ive received that as an email twice already.
How's that pick up truck with one mile on the clock :shock:
I would have liked to have been there as they went through it all. 8)
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Mikej

I think someone offered to buy them all but was turned down. How much could a 63 Corvair with 1 mile on it be worth?  Now if was a 65 I might be in. :P