Looiville

Started by enjenjo, June 11, 2013, 12:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Any one planning on the nationals? I just sent my entry in. New tires for the Marlin ordered, cruise control ready to go in.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carps

I'll be there!

Working registration booth Wed and Thursday (I think they'z the days I'm nominated few) so when yer in the big room attendin' to the paperwork if ya sees a handsome big fella who torks funny, be sure t' say "Gudday".

Hmmm, do I be needin' wun o' them green card thingies to be doin' this?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

348tripower

I sent mine in yesterday. Plan on being out back on the grass as usual.
Don
Don Colliau

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"Any one planning on the nationals? I just sent my entry in. New tires for the Marlin ordered, cruise control ready to go in.

I'd be careful with the cruise control.  I still remember when the cruise control quit on the Buick wagon 6 yrs ago. The engine broke too.    :wink: ...  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Can't make it this year - will be heading for Bonneville around that time. Pre-vacation vacation.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

57larry

go every year from Wed to Sun. I got a room across the street makes it easy for a mid afternoon nap

Mikej

Quote from: "enjenjo"Any one planning on the nationals? I just sent my entry in. New tires for the Marlin ordered, cruise control ready to go in.

Does  the mouse get to go too?

enjenjo

Quote from: "Mikej"

Does  the mouse get to go too?

Unless the trap gets him first. :shock:

I booked a room on Fern Valley road at the expressway

Carps

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Can't make it this year - will be heading for Bonneville around that time. Pre-vacation vacation.
I' guess we'll just hafta catch up when I get to the big white dyne..
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Going to REALLY try and make it this year as I missed last year.I am really burried at work all Summer but am thinking the boys will need a break about then so am planning to give them a long weekend and make the trip.

Frank,is that a decent place to stay and how far to the fairgrounds? I'm thinking that might be the first time out for the new 37 so would like to be fairly close in case of any unforseen problems.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

enjenjo

About 3 miles to the fairgrounds. Basically the south end of the airport.  Fern Valley Hotel and Conference center