New ride

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, June 23, 2013, 10:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beck

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "40"Nice car Ken.......My favorite year Impala.I have been looking for a 65 for a while......I have a fresh 65,409 425HP dual quad motor sitting in the shop just waiting for a ride.

Mine has  283, would you like to sell that 409 ???

Ken

Oh no a bidding war on the '09. I'm in!
I have a wife and 2 daughters I will give you for it, plus a new 355 SBC. In fact, if you take the wife I will give you some cash too.

Sorry about hijacking your thread, Ohio Blue Tip

purplepickup

Very nice!  Ahh, nothing like cruising with the wind blowing thru your hair.  Well in your case you might want to use sun block on your head. :wink:
George

Arnold

Nice ride! :D

(I am still partial to the 2012/13 cop Impala's with the 414 HP 6.0 truck engine) 8) ((Released as the SS for 2014))

Quote from: "40"Nice car Ken.......My favorite year Impala.I have been looking for a 65 for a while......I have a fresh 65,409 425HP dual quad motor sitting in the shop just waiting for a ride.

Ken
Actually, I have thought about selling it from time to time but so far have resisted the temptation.I originally had it built for my 55 Chevy pickup but after putting a Tremec 5-speed in the truck,I realized it wasn't the old 6 holer that I didn't like about the truck but the unsynchronized 3-speed trans.....So it just sits in the shop waiting for a ride.It has only been run for break-in on the dyno.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Quote from: "Beck"

Ken

Oh no a bidding war on the '09. I'm in!
I have a wife and 2 daughters I will give you for it, plus a new 355 SBC. In fact, if you take the wife I will give you some cash too.

Sorry about hijacking your thread, Ohio Blue Tip

Adding 3 females to my household is not my idea of fair compensation .....the 355 sounds good but it would have to be A LOT OF CASH!!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

rer_239

Looks good to me too :lol: