Master cylinder #

Started by Dave, August 16, 2004, 04:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Any one got a part number for a disk drum dual cylinder with the ports to the transmission side when mounted under the floor? Ive got the ports going to the frame side and need a different one..
Thanks
Dave

Jokester

I'm using a re-manufactured one on mine.  A-1 Cardone part number is 10-1511.  It's from a GM van with non-power discs, late 70's if I remember right.  In use, the piston moves to the rear of the car.  The outlets face the tranny.  The bore size is either 1 1/16 or 1 1/8.

Hope this helps.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

midnight sun

Quote from: "N8DC"Any one got a part number for a disk drum dual cylinder with the ports to the transmission side when mounted under the floor? Ive got the ports going to the frame side and need a different one..
Thanks
Dave

Dave,

Try TCI's website: http://www.totalcostinvolved.com/

By the way, how come I never saw you in Louisville?  I know you were there!!  Apparently you were zigging while I was zagging.

Take Care
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

Dave

I knew i could get one but i was going the cheaper route with a rebuilt. That was untill last nite when the owner of the model a sedan in working on came over and i fired the 355 sb chevy for him. Seems money wasnt too much of an issue at that point so i gave him a list of stuff to get
Im getting close. looks like another 2 to 3 weeks and i figure ill have it out of the garage and back to his place for him to finish the final assembly. Its been fun and he has been good giving me cash for the work ive done and we didnt have any agreement. He is an old friend and someday i may need help on a building project as in the other 4 letter word (wood)and he will help im sure. He used to own a body shop and he admits that he cand bump and paint but he is no mechanic so thats where i came in.

I dunno what happen at the nats? maybe we were 20 feet apart and didnt realize it. I know i saw a couple people and didnt figure out who they were till later. Im sorry we missed the hand shake.
Dave
:wink:

Quote from: "midnight sun"
Quote from: "N8DC"Any one got a part number for a disk drum dual cylinder with the ports to the transmission side when mounted under the floor? Ive got the ports going to the frame side and need a different one..
Thanks
Dave

Dave,

Try TCI's website: http://www.totalcostinvolved.com/

By the way, how come I never saw you in Louisville?  I know you were there!!  Apparently you were zigging while I was zagging.

Take Care

Dave

Thats what im or was looking for. Read my other reply. Ill hang om to that number. Thanks a bunch
Dave 8)

Quote from: "Jokester"I'm using a re-manufactured one on mine.  A-1 Cardone part number is 10-1511.  It's from a GM van with non-power discs, late 70's if I remember right.  In use, the piston moves to the rear of the car.  The outlets face the tranny.  The bore size is either 1 1/16 or 1 1/8.

Hope this helps.

.bjb