Last few weekends have been great!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, August 28, 2004, 11:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Just got back home from a road trip, Stoped and visited a bit with Enjenjo and the Boss  :P  that was nice. then off to Livonia, where we were given a set of new, in the box, sanderson headers for the A already jet hot coated!!! and a new decklid!!!  both pretty cool surprises.  8)

Last weekend we went to the Gillmore Museum show in Hickory corners, Mi and we won a door prize it was a small Diamond plate tool box. then at the end of the show we won one of the big ticket prizes, an engine hoist!!   Sure wish George had been home  :roll:  should have seen us trying to get that thing in the Lincoln!!!! Plus we already had an additional passenger. But Rob said one way or the other it was coming home,  :lol:

Guess maybe we should have picked up a lotto ticket!!!
Debb

enjenjo

Well, I stayed home for a change, never left the yard.  I got most of that 48 Olds wired, still have to do the dash, and the tail lights. That will be my Kzoo car if I get it done. I put the Buick into storage yesterday until I get an engine built for it, and brought the Marlin home to use the rest of the season. Frank worked on his derby car, Josh slept, long night last night I guess :lol:

We have the new canopy, we put it together and set it up to test things, it will be at the Zoo too.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Better yet....You should have bought me a lotto ticket! :wink:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"