Classic Car Pig Roast at my place and you're invited!

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 16, 2012, 11:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

To celebrate the begining of the cruzn season, and because so many of my car pals are rolling into the Motor City for various car events the first weekend of June, (Sins of Steel, Power Tour and the Grand Prix) I've decided to throw a pig roast shindig. We'll be closing off my street to classic cars only so feel free to bring one knowing you've got a close place to park it.

Friday June 1st
anytime after 5pm
BYOB
29129 Oriole, Livonia, MI 48154

The house is full but feel free to bring a tent and sleeping bag or crash in the garage. There are two motels really close.

Comfort Inn ( 3 blocks away
29235 Buckingham Street
Livonia, MI 48154
(734) 458-7111

America's Best Value Inn
28512 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
(734) 425-5150

Hollar if you're coming so I can get an idea of how many RRT folks.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

I will be there in spirit, but not in the flesh.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

kb426

I'll need to send a cardboard cutout of me to have someone stand up in the corner. Wish I could be there.
TEAM SMART

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "sirstude"I will be there in spirit, but not in the flesh.

Doug

One of these days I hope you make it back bud.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "kb426"I'll need to send a cardboard cutout of me to have someone stand up in the corner. Wish I could be there.

If you send it we will do more with "you" then stand you in the corner! :twisted:

HotRodLadyCrusr

OK, well I tried to edit my original post but it's been more then 60 minutes so....

Comfort Inn group rate arranged
$65.00 plus tax is under PIG ROAST
Hot breakie and plenty of lit, secured parking, even for trailers

Fat Cat

I won't be able to make it as that is the day of Shelby's graduation. She says I have to be there so I do not have a choice.  :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I won't be able to make it as that is the day of Shelby's graduation. She says I have to be there so I do not have a choice.  :lol:

Please tell her I said congrats and well deserved!
I'll assume Enjenjo and Cheryl will be attending the graduation as well.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"I won't be able to make it as that is the day of Shelby's graduation. She says I have to be there so I do not have a choice.  :lol:

Please tell her I said congrats and well deserved!
I'll assume Enjenjo and Cheryl will be attending the graduation as well.

You would be right.. :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rumrumm

Dang! I wish you weren't so far away. You seem to have a lot of fun up there! One of these days I will make a concerted effort to get to  Kazoo.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "rumrumm"Dang! I wish you weren't so far away. You seem to have a lot of fun up there! One of these days I will make a concerted effort to get to  Kazoo.

You have to do it Lynn ...It's truly a sight to behold & a trip to remember ... Once you sample Kenny's cooking you will be back EVERY year ...   8)
 Oh ...Don't inquire too awful much about the "origin" of the Saturday Chili ....Just eat it ...You will love it .... :lol:

See me in Des Moines ...I will try to explain....BEFORE  we eat lunch ..... :shock:

Bob .... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

moose

I too will be unable to attend. My daughter Tori is also walking across the stage that evening.........Off to college in the fall.

If you want stripes on the door it will need to be in Davisburg.......OR a special trip to casa d cruiser

moose