Jason Graham Hotrods Open House 5/12/12

Started by Flipper, May 12, 2012, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flipper

Nice way to spend a Saturday morning!  I had seen Jason's work for years but had never met the man.

chris spokes

he who has the most toys wins

jaybee

Lots of great iron there...I was going to comment on one that particularly drew my eye but I couldn't narrow it down enough.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

GPster

Behind the first picture of the chopped Willys coupe in the shop there's a couple of old 4dr sedan bodies set end-to-end. Is he going to build a hearse or school bus? Nice collection of cars but how come you didn't get a better picture of that white Rambler 4dr sedan parked next to the flamed '37 coupe. The hood was open so it must have had something to show.Thanks for the pictures the're almost as good as you're showing how to make a bunch of scrap metal become a roadster. GPster

Flipper

Quote from: "GPster"Behind the first picture of the chopped Willys coupe in the shop there's a couple of old 4dr sedan bodies set end-to-end. Is he going to build a hearse or school bus? Nice collection of cars but how come you didn't get a better picture of that white Rambler 4dr sedan parked next to the flamed '37 coupe. The hood was open so it must have had something to show.Thanks for the pictures the're almost as good as you're showing how to make a bunch of scrap metal become a roadster. GPster

I'm not sure what the story was behind the long model A.

...and sorry about not looking at the rambler, I just walked past it.

GPster

Quote from: "Flipper"[i'm not sure what the story was behind the long model A....and sorry about not looking at the rambler, I just walked past it.
Certainly not a problem. Just kidding to let you know that I study the pictures you post. GPster