TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

Looks & sounds good ... :b-d:

Bob ..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

Photo story for those of you with nothing to do. :)
TEAM SMART

Uncle Bob

Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

sirstude

Were are the little "twisty baffels" in the end of the pipes?  Every striaght pipe Honda I remember had them.  Sure brought back memories seeing that.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Rrumbler

Really nice job.  I like that rap from the pipes.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

kb426

Doug, I didn't get the baffles with the bike. If anyone knows of a set, I'd like to know. Thanks for the comments, guys.
TEAM SMART

phat46

Nice, i love the sound.  Mine had downpipes that stopped at the footpegs. They are a lot of fun to ride.

Rrumbler

Love that sound, had to run it again this morning just to go with my first cuppajoe.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

kb426

By accident, I found out the history of this bike. It was purchased by a guy I went to high school with. He was 1 year older than me. He sold it to get a larger bike to the sister of a friend of mine. It was this person that filled in the blanks and told me the rest of the story. The bike left sw Kansas when she went to college and then returned. It had 3 owners before I bought it but no one had done anything to it since the early 70's. My friends eyes were wide open when we compared notes. The small world story again. :D
TEAM SMART

jaybee

Nice! The first "full size" thing I painted was a CB160.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)