Looks like we have a deal

Started by 348tripower, April 18, 2012, 07:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Got a call from my contractor last night. He says he and the adjuster have agreed on the final cost of the repairs. They finished roofing yesterday and it looks great. I am glad we took the extra time to fix a problem that started years back. I am sorry these posts are off topic. To bring it back on topic I have a new 350 roller engine about ready to put in the Coe. Just looking for a slot to do it. I wouldn't imagined a year ago that I  would be busy doing auto repair almost every day.  :D
Don Colliau

phat46

UGLY OLDS

Don't worry about being on or off topic ... :!:   You guys are safe & gettin' your life back together ....That's all that counts .... :D

Just think of us as "Stress Relief" ...... :lol:

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

For those of us that are active on this forum, we are sort of a family. We're old enough to understand the value of friendships. With that in mind, I want to know if something good happens after you having a disaster.
TEAM SMART

moose

Glad to hear things are looking up and going your way!!!

Tim

348tripower

Thanks guys. :D I got the call from the adjuster yesterday confirming what Eric had told me. We will settle on contents next week.
Don Colliau

chopped

Contents is a place people tend to leave money on the table. Most get tired of trying to count all the little things. Every Q-Tip counts, everything in the junk drawer is $. Trust me I spent 20 years as a project mgr. doing fire and wind repair. Get every penny you can.  Skip

phat rat

God to hear it's starting to go in your favor
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

parklane

Quote from: "kb426"For those of us that are active on this forum, we are sort of a family. We're old enough to understand the value of friendships. With that in mind, I want to know if something good happens after you having a disaster.

For one thing, you get to find out who your real friends are. At first, everyone is your friend, and ask what they can do for you, but that fades rather quickly. Your real friends don't forget you after the original shock wears off.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??