UGGG ATF all over under the 32.

Started by Dave, August 10, 2004, 04:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Was cleaning today and thought id look under the 32.. Big mistake ive got atf or did have on the underside. Looked all over and determined it came from the trans breather and i started it and got it hot then checked the fluid an its still full so i guess i had it over filled and the high speed run to louisville and back made it puke some out the breather. Just gotta finish cleaning the dam thing now..
Dave

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"Was cleaning today and thought id look under the 32.. Big mistake ive got atf or did have on the underside. Looked all over and determined it came from the trans breather and i started it and got it hot then checked the fluid an its still full so i guess i had it over filled and the high speed run to louisville and back made it puke some out the breather. Just gotta finish cleaning the dam thing now..
Dave

So both the 32 and you were over filled in L'Ville :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "slocrow"So both the 32 and you were over filled in L'Ville :lol:

Oh look who is talking. I heard quite a few stories about a certain someone.

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "N8DC"Was cleaning today and thought id look under the 32.. Big mistake ive got atf or did have on the underside. Looked all over and determined it came from the trans breather and i started it and got it hot then checked the fluid an its still full so i guess i had it over filled and the high speed run to louisville and back made it puke some out the breather. Just gotta finish cleaning the dam thing now..
Dave

So both the 32 and you were over filled in L'Ville :lol:

Ya know if ya was a real pal you would save the rest of that shine for kzoo!!! :lol:
Dave
It aint easy being stupid I practice...................