Model A assembly

Started by tom36, September 21, 2011, 03:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom36

Started the final (I hope) assembly of the Model A. This is fun after building it, taking it apart, painting it.etc.  Tom...

348tripower

Very sharp car. :D  I am working on a stock 29 tudor. Brought to me with a big list of things to repair or correct. Seems the restorer couldn't get it right. :lol: But the new owner would like it to have more driveability with a stock car so we are improving a few things. I will post some pictures when I can get this outside.
Don
PS
I like the trim around the rear plate. Makes it less bland. And I am partial to white firewalls.
Don Colliau

Harry

Are those Hudson tail lights?
They look good.

taxpyer

Now,,,,,,,,,, THAT is very nice!!!! );b(
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

tom36

Quote from: "Harry"Are those Hudson tail lights?
They look good.
Yes they are. Thanks

348tripower wrote:
I like the trim around the rear plate. Makes it less bland. And I am partial to white firewalls.

The trim is an early 50's Chevy bumper overider  I had laying around.  

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Tom...

enjenjo

I like the Hudson lights too. It's looking good.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

alchevy

Very nice. What year is it? My wife used to have a '31. I showed these pictures to her and she likes it too!
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

tom36

Quote from: "alchevy"Very nice. What year is it? My wife used to have a '31. I showed these pictures to her and she likes it too!
AL

It's a 31. Thanks for the compliments.   Tom...