Been a long time...

Started by DrChop, February 13, 2004, 03:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

That is GREAT news bud!  Congrats!  Looking forward to meeting Shannon this summer  Me and Hot Rod Girl will take her for rides in Big Olds.  We'll turn her into a topless cruzn, waving, hot rod princess.   :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

DrChop

She decided that she did'nt want me around anymore, what's done is done. What good would it do for me to say anything nasty, knowing it would make me look bad to the courts, and more importantly, knowing it could get back to Shannon's ears?

It's over with, time for me to get busy...

Mikey is going to be setting me up with a built 'puter, for now it's been Dads or the library. I hope to get it set up pretty soon and be able to spend a little more time online, I miss the "hanging out" that goes on here and at the other boards.

Doc

Pep

Quote from: "DrChop"She decided that she did'nt want me around anymore, what's done is done. What good would it do for me to say anything nasty, knowing it would make me look bad to the courts, and more importantly, knowing it could get back to Shannon's ears?

It's over with, time for me to get busy...

Mikey is going to be setting me up with a built 'puter, for now it's been Dads or the library. I hope to get it set up pretty soon and be able to spend a little more time online, I miss the "hanging out" that goes on here and at the other boards.

Doc

I was thinking about you recently Doc....I now know whats been happening in your life and it sounds like you've been doing it tough indeed...I'm sorry to hear what happened, but glad you have access to your daughter...Marriage break ups can get nasty. Keep a level head and there has been some good advise from the guys ( and girls ) above.
 Once this phase of you life settles, I want to see whats been happening on you sled...I liked what your doing with it and the fabrications you are doing..It appeals to my do it yourself vibe.....
See Ya
Pep