Guess where I was today

Started by enjenjo, July 08, 2011, 04:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"It had the original trans. That is paint, not red fuel. The little Cat has more horsepower than the stock engine.

pretty sure my weedeater has more power than a stock crosley...but they are cute (the cars not "crosley")
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "enjenjo"It had the original trans. That is paint, not red fuel. The little Cat has more horsepower than the stock engine.

pretty sure my weedeater has more power than a stock crosley...but they are cute (the cars not "crosley")

oh , you can stuff that bull feathers..  

26.5 hp from 750cc engine, over head camshaft,  in the early 1950's  seems purty decent.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"

26.5 hp from 750cc engine, over head camshaft,  in the early 1950's  seems purty decent.

got a rise out of ya!
my job is done...;)

Danimal

Court and I passed 3 on a trailer. It was a 2 car trailer... We were on our way back from Brillion, WI night before last and passed them and a few others heading west on 80/90.

river1

got a rise out of ya!
my job is done...;)

and an easy job at that :lol:  :lol:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

got a rise out of ya!
my job is done...;)

At my age a rise is a good thing.  

:shock:

You gonna post photos of the  Rambler you brought home?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

got a rise out of ya!
my job is done...;)

At my age a rise is a good thing.  they got pills for that (at least that's what the TV sez)
:shock:

You gonna post photos of the  Rambler you brought home?

i dunno, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be a parts car.
might be in bad taste to post 'em unless somebody wants to see a crashed rogue...