going together

Started by tom36, June 12, 2011, 12:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom36

Installed painted motor and tranny.  Color is a straight gold mixing color, kind of "glows" when the sun hits it.  Tom...

phat46

kb426

TEAM SMART

Rrumbler

Nice!!  Glows seems to be an apt description; real good combo with that red on the frame, set each other off quite nicely.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

34ford

Woo wee that sure looks nice.

39deluxe

Now that is gold! Luv it.

Tom

river1

heck it GLOWS right there in the shop!!

looks good

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

rumrumm

Nice alternative to orange and black.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

butch27

I love it.. Reminds me of the 60's show cars.

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

tom36

Quote from: "butch27"I love it.. Reminds me of the 60's show cars.

Thanks for the compliments, guys.  This started off to be a simple little Model A hotrod, but has gotten out of hand :lol: One thing keeps leading to another and it is turning into overkill :!: It will be a driver , but with a 60's Hartford Autorama flavor to it.   Tom...

chimp koose

thats almost too pretty to put a body over.

Mac

Quote from: "tom36"Thanks for the compliments, guys.  This started off to be a simple little Model A hotrod, but has gotten out of hand :lol: One thing keeps leading to another and it is turning into overkill   Tom...

I heard a new term recently: "Scope Creap" for the way a plan tends to grow. Mine usually starts out with the way I justify a new project to the wife.  :oops:

Sweet looking frame and mill. Yeah, a real 60's show car look. I love key color between the VC fins.
Who\'s yer Data?

kb426

I like it when a project grows. First timers need to have plans and budgets but after you've done a bunch, trying to always improve does make things interesting. I don't mean to make a show car, just to be better than you started out. I like what you've done. I'm anxious to see where it goes.
TEAM SMART