Monster Art Show during the Nats next Friday Nite

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, July 30, 2004, 09:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

A few of the HAMB artists have gotten together and are dispalying their artwork at a gallery in L'ville during the NSRA Nationals on Friday August 6th.  Yep, same nite as the Skynyrd concert. :cry:   The premise of the show is to stuff an Art Gallery FULL of AIRBRUSHED MONSTER STUFF...Both T-shirts and Paintings.

Anyway, here's the directions and flyer.  I'll have copies of the flyer/directions with me at the RRT/HAMB encampment on Thursday and Friday in case anyone wants one.

Here's kinda what I'm thinking for Friday for those that are interested.  Dinner at "Marks Feed Store", then head over to the Monster Art Show, then "Stevie Ray's" right on the river for alittle blues.  I've heard some great things about this blues bar and I'd really like to check it out.  If this sounds like it's up your alley we can discuss it in detail at the nats.

Here are the directions to the gallery from the fairgrounds:

Take I-65 NORTH towards INDIANAPOLIS - go 4.2 mi
Take the I-64 WEST/I-71 NORTH/LEXINGTON(I-64E) exit towards CINCINNATI/ST LOUIS, exit #137 - go 0.1 mi
Continue towards I-71 NORTH/LEXINGTON(I-64)/CINCINNATI - go 0.2 mi
Merge on I-71 NORTH - go 0.4 mi
Take the I-64 EAST exit towards LEXINGTON - go 0.4 mi
Take the STORY AVE exit, exit #7 - go 0.2 mi
Bear RIGHT on STORY AVE - go 0.5 mi
Bear RIGHT on E MAIN ST - go 0.2 mi
Arrive at 931 E MAIN ST, LOUISVILLE (the CINDERBLOCK GALLERY)

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Sounds like a nice evening.  Count me in.

You know, you're not a bad Cruise Director.....  The young and topless part works too :twisted: .....oh yeah and your tasty cookies :wink:
George

slocrow

Anyway, here's the directions and flyer.  I'll have copies of the flyer/directions with me at the RRT/HAMB encampment on Thursday and Friday in case anyone wants one.

quote]

Denise, Save me one of the direction flyers, please. Sounds like a nice evening of activites.....
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

34ford

Hey Denise,

Is there a way a guy can get one of those flyers. Would be a great pice of art work for the garage. We won't be there next week. I's be happy to pay for the shipping.

bob

Ohio Blue Tip

Sounds like a plan, count me in.  I may need a ride for the evening, cause the old guy I'm traveling with may not be up to the night life. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Bob K

Here is a map in case anyone can't keep up with Denise.

B :b-d: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

HotRodLadyCrusr

See Bardstown Road at the bottom, center of map?  Thats the road that "Marks Feed Store" is on so we'll just take that north from the resturant.  Should be a nice little adventure  :shock:  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bob K

You're Welcome
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?