Window Felt

Started by 40, March 09, 2011, 01:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for the metal strip type window felt or "Fuzzies" for my 37 Ford project.I can buy the entire kit several places on line but I don't need the channels and various other pieces in the kit.....just need the pieces for the window opening and garnish mouldings.It is about 3/8" or 7/16" wide and clips and screws to the openings.I used to buy it in 8' lengths at a local glass shop but it has changed owners and the new guys aren't interested in anything that isn't newer/collision related.Any suggestions appreciated.....Thanks!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

48ford

J.C. Whitney has a big selection in there catalog.
Hope they have what you need.
Russ

Mikej

Daryle, I brought up the "door seal" post. It has several sites you can look at. How is your better half doing?

wayne petty

this is the C R Laurence catalog automotive catalog section that will have the info you need....

a lot of places sell this brand... and almost every glass shop in the country has an account and buys from them....

http://www.crlaurence.com/crlapps/showLine/default.aspx?GroupID=19748&Path=30587::19748

there was another post about 3 months ago.. where there was another company that had a great selection of this kind of stuff also...

spend the time ... look through the links...

Thanks guys.....Found exactly what I need at Restoration Supply Company.

Quote from: "Mikej"Daryle, I brought up the "door seal" post. It has several sites you can look at. How is your better half doing?

Hi Mike......The wife's back surgery went exceptionally well.She will be off work another 4 weeks or so but is up and getting around as good as new and pain free.She is taking FULL advantage of the doctor ordered lifting restriction.......I feel like her personal house-boy.