Back From Vacation/Business Trip

Started by BFS57, February 10, 2011, 08:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BFS57

Hello;
Well, I'm back from my trip to the Philippines. While there, I made a couple startling discoveries. The Island we were on (Bohol) Was a sleepy place last time (10 years ago) with little jeepneys and motorcycles with side cars. This time a bunch of high end SUV's were all over the place and many makes were not recoginizeable to me.
Leave it to me to make another rare discovery, nestled in the back of a car lot on the main drag, I alomst fell over when I spied a 55 chevy. Closer inspection revealed a pretty darn good condition car with the straight six, 12 volts, alternator and AC! The owner says he rents it to Americans having weedings there.
I will try to post the pix I took of it later.

Bruce

phat rat

55 GM cars were 12 volt from the factory. Ford waited until 56
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

BFS57

Hello;
Yes, they were but they had voltage regulators and 12 volt generators, not an alternator!
BTW, how can one post pix here?

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "BFS57"Hello;
Yes, they were but they had voltage regulators and 12 volt generators, not an alternator!
BTW, how can one post pix here?

I know that's why I didn't comment on that
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

BFS57

Hello;
Genius that I am, things don't seem to be allowing me to ad pix even after that great little tid bit about "how to" by Fatrat!
When I browse, I get the file but after I Attatch, it just disappears!?

Bruce

34ford

Quote from: "BFS57"Hello;
Genius that I am, things don't seem to be allowing me to ad pix even after that great little tid bit about "how to" by Fatrat!
When I browse, I get the file but after I Attatch, it just disappears!?

Bruce

Images need to be smaller than 640x480 and less than 125k. If it is larger than that it needs to be reduced before it can be uploaded.  Sometimes when I do attachments I fail to see this message that shows up and keep trying and finally realize it. If you can't resize it you could send it to me and I could do it for you.

pm me if you want to do that

bob