Started by fast401, April 02, 2011, 09:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

39deluxe

Welcome Rick. One more body for the next build day. I wonder if that 401 would fit in the Crosley?

Tom

fast401

Quote from: "39deluxe"Welcome Rick. One more body for the next build day. I wonder if that 401 would fit in the Crosley?

Tom

I can't make the next build.  I will be on vacation.  I know where to get any AMC engine you guys could want.  There is a guy in MI that has a Gremlin that is running 7.30's all day long.
Disturbing the peace since 1970!!!!!

river1

Quote from: "fast401"
Quote from: "39deluxe"Welcome Rick. One more body for the next build day. I wonder if that 401 would fit in the Crosley?

Tom

I can't make the next build.  I will be on vacation.  I know where to get any AMC engine you guys could want.  There is a guy in MI that has a Gremlin that is running 7.30's all day long.

what's he running? a chevy? :lol:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

fast401

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "fast401"

Tom

what's he running? a chevy? :lol:

No Chebbie.  He wanted to go fast!
Disturbing the peace since 1970!!!!!

parklane

Welcome Rick.  :D   As already been said, that there is a lot of knowledge here. Heck, I may even know something that is of some value, but don't hold your breath.  :roll:
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??