N49 shirts are in!

Started by Cword, July 27, 2004, 11:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cword

Got 'em last night

So I frantically made over the N49 T-Shirt page this morning.
The "shopping cart" stuff is paypal and seems to work OK, I've tweaked the checkout calculation so that it won't over charge shipping on multiples, I hope. Prices on the web page are in Canadian Dollars, which is round about 75 cents US

I'll also have them at the Salt and take mail orders the old fashioned way.

Stickers are still in the works.

Mike
--

MYRIDE

Quote from: "Cword"Got 'em last night

So I frantically made over the N49 T-Shirt page this morning.
The "shopping cart" stuff is paypal and seems to work OK, I've tweaked the checkout calculation so that it won't over charge shipping on multiples, I hope. Prices on the web page are in Canadian Dollars, which is round about 75 cents US

I'll also have them at the Salt and take mail orders the old fashioned way.

Stickers are still in the works.

Mike

Mike, I'll grab one this weekend. Any word from Allan Automotive as of yet regarding Sunday?
Ken
"T*ts or Tires....both will cause you problems"   -Mainstreet Cruisers-
                     http://members.shaw.ca/mainstreetcruisers/

1FATGMC

It was good talking to you the other day Mike.  Thanks for all the advice.

If you would, please put me down for one large and I'll pick it up and pay for it at B'ville.

c ya there,  Sum

enjenjo

Do me a couple 2x at the salt
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Nice shirts!  Put me down for one XL with the small image on the front and the big image on the back.  I'll pick it up on the salt.

Thanks.
George

Cword

I'll put some name tags on bags if stock numbers get low.  I expect we'll have plenty on the Salt though since it's only two weeks away. YIKES!

Hey George, just read your signature line and figured you'd enjoy Tyler Hamiltons Tour de France diary entry about his retriever "Tugboat". Keep the kleenex handy though.
http://www.velonews.com/diaries/rider/articles/6639.0.html#

mike
--

1FATGMC

Make my large with the image on the front only.

Thanks, Sum

river1

cool i like em 8)  8)  8)

i'll take two, one with the big image on the front and one with it in back small in front.

see you in two weeks jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Leon

Put me down for a 2X, I'll get with you on the salt.  Thanks
Leon

P.S.  Tell Don I'll take that ride in the roadster this year if he brings it 8)

Leon

Mike - you going to have any of the 8" plaques with you?  I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection in the shop.

Cword

Quote from: "Leon"Mike - you going to have any of the 8" plaques with you?  I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection in the shop.

Yes, I'll be bringing plaques with me as well.  I try to drag along all the stuff so that we can all do our part to cut out the shipping companys :)

mike
--

Bob K

Mike:

2 shirts xl just like George front and back & 2 Plaques, I'll pick em up at B'ville.

C Ya in 2 weeks.

Bob
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?