Finally!!!! I'm off to Golden, ColoRODo

Started by Slick 50, July 23, 2004, 02:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

This morning I was confirmed for a contract job in Golden, ColoRODo. I've been out of work for about 18 months, so this is great news for me.
I've visited there in the past, but never had the chance to work there, so I'm pretty excited at the prospects.

I'll be heading west Sunday morning after the Nationals in Looavul.

Looking forward to seeing the Rockies in my windshield again!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Slick 50"This morning I was confirmed for a contract job in Golden, ColoRODo. I've been out of work for about 18 months, so this is great news for me.
I've visited there in the past, but never had the chance to work there, so I'm pretty excited at the prospects.

I'm only about 7 hours from Golden and it is nice drive.  Stop by sometime.

c ya, Sum

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Slick 50"This morning I was confirmed for a contract job in Golden, ColoRODo. I've been out of work for about 18 months, so this is great news for me.

Good for you, Ken. See you in Louisville.

Slick 50

I'm only about 7 hours from Golden and it is nice drive.  Stop by sometime.

c ya, Sum[/quote]

I might just do that. It's been a long time since I've been through Blanding. Maybe sometime when Vicki comes to visit. She's never been in that part of the country.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

midnight sun

Congrats Ken.  Good on ya.  Been a long dry spell for you I know.

Later
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

purplepickup

Good deal Ken.  Those paychecks will sure help with the Caddy....except now you prolly won't have time or a place to work on it.

See ya in Loovul. :D
George