What Do You Know About This Junkyard?

Started by 39deluxe, November 03, 2010, 03:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

39deluxe

Frank,

Driving by in my elevated position in my truck this overgrown old yard seems to have a lot of old stuff in it. Are you familiar with it? You can drag the picture around for a better view. It's US 20 and Fulton-Lucas Rd.

Tom

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=41.671089,-83.877493&spn=0.002532,0.005659&t=h&z=18

enjenjo

Rodger Utenhove. He has been in business since the late 50s. Most of the cars date from then to the early 70s. Not big on selling stuff. Typically, it's too wet to go out in the yard, or it's too dry to go out in the yard, or it's too cold, or hot. He does like trading. He has a 40 Ford truck he restored with 32,000 original miles. He did it twice, once in the early 60s, and again in the late 60s after it had been through a shop fire. He also has a Harley knucklehead, a 51 Ford F1, and a 48 CJ1 Jeep that he restored over the years. I have dealt with him off and on for nearly 50 years. Most of the stuff he has is too far gone for anything but parts.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

39deluxe

I could see some truck cabs and was wondering if there was any buildable stuff in there. Probably no Crosleys in there either?

Tom