Salina Kansas Kustom Kemps of America Event

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, July 27, 2010, 04:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I have told Denise in person " thanks"  for the stuff - photos- words - thoughts she posts.   That 'thanks' still applies.

If I need to respond to each new thread from folks... that person may be disappointed at times.

I read posts - new threads..  

I always read posts from C9 (RIP) , I did not always offer a comment  on his posts
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

papastoyss

Denise, let me thank you here & now for taking the time to post on your travels. Being self employed I don't get to take off & travel as you do. I really enjoyed the scenery from your Western trip last year. Maybe someday. Dave
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

taxpyer

Thanks for the posting,,,, I can appreciate those distances and what it takes to go there. I will be checking out the event, thanks again.
       I'd like to think that every one appreciates each posting on here,,,, I know I do.
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

rog

i only opened this thread because i saw who wrote it, & have enjoyed the posts of yours on ozrodders  :D . i'm not on the h.a.m.b, this is the only american site i have membership with. if your not going to post your trips/cruises/adventures here, could you please post them up on ozrodders so us aussies can appreciate them too, pllllllleaseeeeeeeee!  :D

t-vicky

Denice, Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your posts.  My age & health dont let me travel like I used to so I always follow your trips with interest.  Please dont stop.