Louisville NSRA...need a room for Friday nite 8/6

Started by couper, July 19, 2004, 03:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

couper

Does anybody have an extra room they don't want and plan to cancel? I decided at the last minute to go. I will try the usual route of internet/phone calls to try and find one, but I'd appreciate any help.
I decided at the last minute to go to Columbus, and got lucky finding a room, but this Louisville thing is not going to be as easy, I'm sure.
Thanks!
Lance

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yes, Lance I believe either my room at the Signture Inn will be available or Beatnik's room at the Motel 6, depending on which one we decide to use.  There's a $60 per nite difference.  Him and I will talk tomorrow and get back to you.

We've also tossed around getting a 3rd or 4th person in the Signture Inn room so we could stay at the nicer place, very close to the fairgrounds and in the heart of the nite time cruzn action, and it would then be alittle more reasonable.  Either way, I'll let you know.

Anyone wanna share a nice room for Thursday, Friday and Sat nites?

BTW, your looking at attending on the wrong weekend.  L'ville is the following weekend, Aug 5th thru 8th
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

couper

Yeah, I know.
I was sitting there on the couch reading my StreetScene, drinking an adult beverage, saw the right date, and mumbled...Oh Shucky darn and fumbuuzle, (or words to that effect). What a dumb ash I can be sometimes. I changed the heading on my post. Embarrassing. Anyway!  I'll take whatever crumbs I can get concerning the room. Let me know 'sis.
Lance

HotRodLadyCrusr

One way or another we'll get your old bones in a bed.  At least this way I'll know where to find you, unlike Columbus.  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

moparrodder

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"One way or another we'll get your old bones in a bed.  :lol:

Boy Lance,  I don't know,  this could be scarry :lol:   Just make sure she has plenty of them world famous cookies along!! :wink:    Bill

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "couper"Does anybody have an extra room they don't want and plan to cancel? I decided at the last minute to go. I will try the usual route of internet/phone calls to try and find one, but I'd appreciate any help.
I decided at the last minute to go to Columbus, and got lucky finding a room, but this Louisville thing is not going to be as easy, I'm sure.
Thanks!
Lance
How many people?  We should be able to fit you in our room if your on your own.  Send me a PM if interested.