my new henry J project watchout hooley J

Started by dragrcr50, March 07, 2010, 06:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

if i can get these pics to load it is my new race car for 2010 . gotta be ready by 2d week in april, wish me luck  started it christmas time...
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

WZ JUNK

Looks good Sam.  I am in the middle of Henry J myself.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

dragrcr50

i saw it, ,  kool, wish mine was that far along since i have to be ready to race in april... built hdrs this weeknd for it
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Danimal

I work in exhaust and just love a well bent pipe! Nice job on all of that tubing. Looks like art to me. And a Henry J, to boot.

Crosley.In.AZ

I've watched this Henry J build by Sam posted  on the HAMB  web  board
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"I've watched this Henry J build by Sam posted  on the HAMB  web  board
dont want to bore you guys, but thanks,  i hope to race hooley with it by the middle of april ... we'll see............

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
Quote from: "Crosley"I've watched this Henry J build by Sam posted  on the HAMB  web  board
dont want to bore you guys, but thanks,  i hope to race hooley with it by the middle of april ... we'll see............

Sam,

you build your own 4 link rear suspension or  buy a weld together kit?  

Seems like the kits are priced right and a bit easier
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Quote from: "dragrcr50"dont want to bore you guys, but thanks,  ............
Sam, what you do is never boring.  We like to see updates too. :D

I'll include a link to the HAMB thread to save you updating here if you don't want to.
George

dragrcr50

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "dragrcr50"dont want to bore you guys, but thanks,  ............
Sam, what you do is never boring.  We like to see updates too. :D
well with the two blizzards we had and all im behind, so i bought a chevy two race car to starrt the season with... been getting it ready to go. will have the J done i hope in may now... in primer all my fiberglass is here curtesy of scotrods fiberglass in ohio... doing the firewall, mounting glass and then it will go fast...