Classified section working

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, March 07, 2010, 04:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I placed an ad in the classified section.  It seems to have worked,  thought I read the classified section was non functioning .

I've got a small lot of magazines to sell,  hate to toss them away
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

I'm in agreement with you. I gave a bunch of mine away. Carnut is doing ok selling but I had stuff that wasn't as collectible. I looked through some of my stuff today. I have mags. as old as 1961. The good ones I won't give away but the stuff from the 70's and 80's, I may give away with the thought that someone should enjoy them. Where do we draw the line as to where we keep or dispose of in the easiest way??
TEAM SMART

crdnblu

I may have caused this concern on a previous post by saying:

"I realize that this may be posted in the wrong Forum, but there were NO Wanted, or For Sale listings in the Want Ads section, so I wasn't sure if it was active any longer."

My apologies.......Thanks for the assurance of its operation.

chimp koose

KB426 if you cant find a way to get rid of them ,try a local school. The automotive dept could probably use them . Car mags often give more entertaining explanations of how things work than the text book does. Also the pictures can be laminated and permanently used in the class or shop.

Digger

Maybe bundle some up and send to our guys overseas.
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

chopped

I leave some in the Doctors offices and hospital waiting rooms I find myself in these days.

Okiedokie

I just sent my first box to troops. Sent about 30 mags, mostly less thick ones like CC, HR, and some truck mags. Cost about $12.00.

river1

Quote from: "Okiedokie"I just sent my first box to troops. Sent about 30 mags, mostly less thick ones like CC, HR, and some truck mags. Cost about $12.00.

what address did you use?

i was thinkin if i get around to doing this, i'd add some small goodies into it. if you do a search you can find a list of things that soldiers wants.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

GPster

I've been looking for months and all I get is "No Items Found". I just figured that it was part of the economy. I just checked it and it gave me the notation of when the last time I visited was so it knows I'm there but still no items. If you guys are putting something there I'm not seeing it. GPster

butch27

I'm not seeing it either and I NEED a 3:78 or 3:54 banjo ford ring and pinion so I can get running. I'm painting next week.

Crosley.In.AZ

Joe,

I removed my ad..the  mags went into the trash  can
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

reborn55

we give car magazines to the local nursing homes and Veterans hospital