newby

Started by cr55, February 18, 2010, 10:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reborn55

hope I wasn't one of them

cr55

Definately not you! You were one of the more intelligent ones that posted. The main one I'm talking about just posts stupid replies to  every thread. I guess he thinks they're funny. The other is a cry baby who deletes his posts if you don't agree with EVERYTHING he says! I'm sure you know who I'm talking about....Used to be my favorite site!!!....CR

Topsterguy

Welcome to RRT!  Trust me, it's a cool site and if you need help with anything the answers are here! I can't count the yimes I've been helped here! Enjoy! :wink:
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

cr55

Quote from: "Topsterguy"Welcome to RRT!  Trust me, it's a cool site and if you need help with anything the answers are here! I can't count the yimes I've been helped here! Enjoy! :wink:

Thanks, that's what I'm looking for!......I like your signature, but after years of being married I would say you will still be wrong!!.. :D ...CR

Topsterguy

LOL, trust me, we are!   :D
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

zzford

Welcome aboard! This is my favorite site, although I don't post very often. Great bunch of folks here. Some of the other sites do get pretty opinionated about what is acceptable hot rodding. Not here, it's kinda like coming home after visiting the other site. Again, welcome!