Shop layout ideas

Started by taxpyer, November 24, 2009, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandadeo

Frank. I think I found them yesterday.  No, sorry, those are for my 215 aluminum Olds.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

enjenjo

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Frank. I think I found them yesterday.  No, sorry, those are for my 215 aluminum Olds.

Lee

I have been looking for them for over a year now. I should be finding them any time now, since I repaired another pair and have installed them.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

taxpyer

Hate to say it but I found a brand new antenna for a 72 Datsun pick up still in the box that I put away in 1986 :oops:  :shock:  oh well. The box I had it in had several other things in it but the worst part is I can't remember what they were for. :?
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "taxpyer"Hate to say it but I found a brand new antenna for a 72 Datsun pick up still in the box that I put away in 1986 :oops:  :shock:  oh well. The box I had it in had several other things in it but the worst part is I can't remember what they were for. :?

eBay item...  NOS part , restoration  8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

When we moved from the "City" to the suburbs in 1975 a packed box was mistakenly placed in a corner of the attic of the new house.. :(D)   When we moved to the "country" in 1992 it was found & now resides in a corner of our current attic.... 8)  

If we ever re-locate it may be opened at that time ... :roll:  I know its not cash & we never missed anything , soooooo........ :lol:  :lol:

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****