Anyone around Stamford, CT !!???

Started by Topsterguy, December 11, 2009, 06:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topsterguy

Hey Folks!  As per my previous thread, I'm right on the west coast of Canada and looking at a really nice roadster in Stamford Connetticut........couldn't be much further away, eh........or in a worse time of year!?  Anyone here live near there or know anyone who does that could check the car out for me, or anyone know the car !!???  This is the car, owned by Marshall Labow.
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

taxpyer

Maybe you could contact an appraiser over there and have him check it out.
Had a friend buy a pickup off the net and had it shipped across country. It arrived ok, not EXACTLY what he thought it was like but close. Upon closer inspection found out the box wasn't bolted down at all but it came all that way on open carrier without falling off.

Quote from: "Topsterguy"Hey Folks!  As per my previous thread, I'm right on the west coast of Canada and looking at a really nice roadster in Stamford Connetticut........couldn't be much further away, eh........or in a worse time of year!?  Anyone here live near there or know anyone who does that could check the car out for me, or anyone know the car !!???  This is the car, owned by Marshall Labow.
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

Topsterguy

"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"