My new toy

Started by chimp koose, October 25, 2009, 10:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

Ok, I started helping my old race car buddy for the last couple of seasons with the station wagon. We managed to wring out a calculated 1068HP with the 522" big block . Everything was going fine .Then I saw a front engine dragster when we were at the canadian national open and I started to miss my old rail.Then a local guy brought an old barn find rail to the track to be inspected.Then another friend wrecked his jet car and I helped him rebuild the chassis.I started to want to build a rail again.Another guy in town calls to see if I can help get his front engine dragster chassis up to date.I started to get the race fever. Then the Canadian dollar gets to 97cents on the US dollar . I buckled ! I went down to North Dakota on saturday and picked up my new toy. I got a 225" wheelbase front engine dragster ,built new in 09 at a pro shop,never had an engine in it. It will sit out next season while we try to get the wagon an 8 second time slip and then that motor will probably go into my car. The dragster should weigh 2200lb LESS than the wagon. I may get a 200mph quarter mile pass in yet!

river1

Quote from: "chimp koose"The dragster should weigh 2200lb LESS than the wagon.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

KOOL!!!
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.