Finally back online

Started by purplepickup, July 06, 2004, 07:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

When I got back from Colorado a week ago Comcast was doing some maintenance on their server then a tree limb fell across my cable line and now as I'm typing this there's a tornado warning and it's lightning and raining like crazy.  It looks like I've got a little catching up to do.

KABOOOMM!!  :shock:  Whoa.....THAT was a real close lightning strike.... I'd better shut this thing down before lightning strikes and screws me up again.

See ya
George

OzRod

Hope you're doin ok there George. Glad we don't have those tornado things down here. We wouldn't mind some rain though. It's the middle of winter here and I can't remember the last time it rained. I think about 2 or 3 months ago. Just intoduced the "2nd phase" of water restrictions too. It's a $220 fine if we get caught washing our cars :x  :x !!

That is IF we get caught :twisted:

purplepickup

Quote from: "OzRod"It's the middle of winter here and I can't remember the last time it rained. I think about 2 or 3 months ago. It's a $220 fine if we get caught washing our cars :x  :x !!

Yeah, we don't get much rain in the middle of winter either...but we don't get fined for washing our cars....we just don't do it much..... :lol:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

I think I would be doing some serious tree triming up & down the street the way your connections gets cut off.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "OzRod"It's the middle of winter here and I can't remember the last time it rained. I think about 2 or 3 months ago. It's a $220 fine if we get caught washing our cars :x  :x !!

Yeah, we don't get much rain in the middle of winter either...but we don't get fined for washing our cars....we just don't do it much..... :lol:

wash my car!?!?!?
next you'll want me to paint it....
:shock:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

OzRod

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  Thats some serious snow! Though it's probably not to your standards.

I saw snow once.  About 5 years ago we stayed a few nights in Wyoming on a trip 'round the US. THAT was snow! Never forget it. Gimmie a hot summer day anytime!