parts sold

Started by enjenjo, July 17, 2009, 09:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

The mechanical parts we will not be using have been sold. some locally, some at the Crosley national meet. After expenses, we cleared $431. We still have a few odds and ends left, but nothing that is worth a lot.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Thanks for the report. Reading has been kind of slow here on the RRT sites. Maybe this message might be enjoyable reading to the people that aren't share holder too. Are you in Vegas on Brother Love's computor or did that trip have to be postponed again? If you made it have a good time. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "GPster"Thanks for the report. Reading has been kind of slow here on the RRT sites. Maybe this message might be enjoyable reading to the people that aren't share holder too. Are you in Vegas on Brother Love's computor or did that trip have to be postponed again? If you made it have a good time. GPster

Enjenjo was in Vegas and Arizona... he was running a little short on time though
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I came out west on the 4th. leave to go home on the 24th.

Crosley.In.AZ

I've been thinkin on the  Gpster comment for the main forum to hear the sales report.

I am not sure how that would help interest in the project.  I am not sure how to help the involvement level in the project  at all.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"I've been thinkin on the  Gpster comment for the main forum to hear the sales report.

I am not sure how that would help interest in the project.  I am not sure how to help the involvement level in the project  at all.

The only way I can think of is to make some progress on the build.

unklian

Quote from: "enjenjo"
After expenses, we cleared $431.

Wow.  :D   I know $400 doesn't go very far these days, but still a plus.

enjenjo

I spent $185 on a pair of slicks last week.