Road trip

Started by enjenjo, August 27, 2009, 07:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I drove to Akron today and picked up the panel truck our Aussie buddies are coming to pick up. The guy who built it has a real nice shop, I shot a few pictures as we walked around.

He has a really nice 350 powered 37 Caddy 4 door for sale, need finished, reasonable price. If you are interested PM me and I'll get you contact details.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

How about a picture of the Panel Truck? With that kind of rolling stockyo would have thought the guy in Akron had a herse to sell rather than a panel truck. You should have called, we could have met for lunch. It would have given me a chance to see if the Ranger is up for the trip for the next "Build Day". GPster

enjenjo

QuoteWith that kind of rolling stock you would have thought the guy in Akron had a herse

He does, but it was in a storage trailer, and too dark to get a picture. one of 20 36 Chrysler hearses built. Very nice shape too.

Here's the panel truck. Mechanically it's all new, 392 Hemi, 400 turbo, 9" rear.

mcdonald

Frank who is the Aussie down hear that is picking up the p/van and what state is he from .
Lindsay

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "mcdonald"Frank who is the Aussie down hear that is picking up the p/van and what state is he from .
Lindsay

read this thread;

cliky here
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

Hey Frank, that Plymouth looks more like a '33 to me, but cool all the same.   :wink:

Scooter and Andrew should be able to get a bit if stuff in the back of the truck for the trip home, hope they bring plenty of money.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Hey Frank, that Plymouth looks more like a '33 to me, but cool all the same.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Carps"Hey Frank, that Plymouth looks more like a '33 to me, but cool all the same.   :wink:

He claims 32 with a 33 grille, but I didn't argue.

Carnut

The body is a 32, the windshield upper corners are square while 33's are round.

Don't think any 33's were 3 windows and if the hinges weren't hidden it would have 3 hinges on the back of the doors.

And the roof on the body is also more square cornered and flatter on the 32.

The car actually has 34 Front Fenders and grille.

32coupe

Now you have gone and done it frank, Scooter is definatly going to want to pay him a visit now that we have seen what else he has in the shed.

Thanks for picking it up by the way, and yes Carps we are taking lots of cash to do as much shopping as we can, yes we want to fill her up with goodies :D  :D

I can't wait to get over there.................. :wink:
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem