Chat

Started by enjenjo, July 05, 2004, 01:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Since your chat leader was out partying last night, if you like we can chat tonight, same bat time, same bat channel. In case you are wondering, at least part of the RRT BBQ works, you have to come to chat to find out which.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"In case you are wondering, at least part of the RRT BBQ works, you have to come to chat to find out which.

=========== I am thinking the tires roll?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"In case you are wondering, at least part of the RRT BBQ works, you have to come to chat to find out which.

I'm betting it has something to do with the FIRE part.....(I bet they have already cooked and have eaten food from it)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "Crosley"

I'm betting it has something to do with the FIRE part.....(I bet they have already cooked and have eaten food from it)

NO they can't do that without us  :roll: !!!! can they?? ha ha

I was just sitting here thinking I forgot all about chat last night, I'll try to make it, not sure what will be going on in an hour,  :shock:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"Since your chat leader was out partying last night, if you like we can chat tonight, same bat time, same bat channel. In case you are wondering, at least part of the RRT BBQ works, you have to come to chat to find out which.

So you broke out the Bartles and James and popped in your new Michael Bolton CD, huh?? I wondered what became of ya'... :D  :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

jaybee

Chat cancelled Monday night?  I tried intermittently from 10:10-10:30 EDT but the only one that showed up on my screen was a red X.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

enjenjo

Quote from: "jaybee"Chat cancelled Monday night?  I tried intermittently from 10:10-10:30 EDT but the only one that showed up on my screen was a red X.

We was there, chatting. ontil just a few minutes ago. You may have to change your Java settings to get in, that's what usually causes the red X problem.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.