Chat

Started by enjenjo, August 16, 2009, 10:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

The end of summer is coming, so I am getting ready to start the chat back up. It's up to you to tell me what day and time it will be. Let's hear from you.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

I liked Sunday night. It usually was a time for me that my weekend was finished and things wouldn't start again til tomorrow. It was good to hear what people had done and what they were going to start their week with. I went into CHAT by instinct on Sunday but the mid-week times were always dependent on what else was going on. Because I can't read and type at the same time I don't usually have much to say but I enjoy seeing what people have to say anytime. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Joe,  I can not type and read at the same time either... My fingers can not see too wlell
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

I don't have a preference on days.  Haven't been there in a while but I'll try to stop in more often.  Been away from home (and a computer) for most of the summer.

This will be my first winter as a retiree with more shop time hopefully.  I know I'll have some dumb questions to mull over.
George

enjenjo

I have no problem with sunday. Do you want to keep it at 9 pm eastern? that would be 6 pm pacific time, 7 pm mountain time, 8 pm central time, and 3 am in Arizona. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"I have no problem with sunday. Do you want to keep it at 9 pm eastern? that would be 6 pm pacific time, 7 pm mountain time, 8 pm central time, and 3 am in Arizona. :roll:
That should give Crosley time to get home from the drag strip and have dinner. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I have no problem with sunday. Do you want to keep it at 9 pm eastern? that would be 6 pm pacific time, 7 pm mountain time, 8 pm central time, and 3 am in Arizona. :roll:
That should give Crosley time to get home from the drag strip and have dinner. GPster

8)

Currently the drag strips here run at night...  wed , friday and  saturday
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

39deluxe

Sunday night works best for me also.

Tom