Older Street Rod

Started by alchevy, July 06, 2009, 09:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

A friend of mine just bought a new project. A 30 Model A that he bought from North Dakota. The car had been rodded back in the early days. Check out what the interior looked like.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

phat46

Quote from: "40chevy"A friend of mine just bought a new project. A 30 Model A that he bought from North Dakota. The car had been rodded back in the early days. Check out what the interior looked like.

AL
Nice, I can almost smell that interior!!!  :lol:

alchevy

He now has the body off of the frame and the motor/transmission out. It came with a 327 w/ powerglide. He won a motor at a rod run this year that he will be using in it.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com