Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

Anyone planning to be there besides me?
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Charlie Chops 1940

Lynn,

I'm gonna be selling in the swap meet. Then on down to Wichita to get the rest of my Volvo parts.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

jaybee

I'm hoping to go on Saturday.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

couper

Quote from: "rumrumm"Anyone planning to be there besides me?

Plan on friday and half day saturday on our way to wisconsin

moparrodder

Hi Lynn,  you don't know how much we would like to be there to see all you this year as it's been a while, but we are way behind at work crop spraying because of the rain we are getting lately. If the weather is good we will be spraying every day we can and our youngest son is tring to get his motor back together for his race car so he can race that Saturday night in Harlan.  I have only made it to one night of racing this year because of work, oh if I could just hit the powerball  jack pot :roll:  I'd have more time.  Tell everyone hi from us and hope the weather is super nice for you guys to enjoy the weekend in Des Moines.  Charlie I hope you have a good day selling at the swapmeet, it sure would have been cool to meet you since you will be this close in our part of the world.  Ya all have a good time and don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy :wink:

Later,    Bill

UGLY OLDS

I will be there from Thursday night on ..... :D

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

jaybee

Looks like I'll be there on Friday, out of town on Saturday.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)