Back to the 40's

Started by chopped, June 15, 2009, 03:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chopped

Seems the jump from a 36 to a 64 was a bit much for me. Had a chance so picked this up last week. I can pick at it while driving the 64. Came with the fenders and a SBC. I'm thinking of sectioning the front crossmember to get it down. (it came with two) I'm going tomarrow to look at a front suspension, need to get it rolling.

39deluxe

Looks like a good start.

tom

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chopped

Quote from: "enjenjo"47?
Yes, the front suspension got pulled and sold for a Stang implant then the deal fell apart. Problem was the front had been sold by the shop that was going to do it. Lots of unhappy people. Cept me, I think I got a good deal.

Learpilot

Quote from: "chopped"
Quote from: "enjenjo"47?
Yes, the front suspension got pulled and sold for a Stang implant then the deal fell apart. Problem was the front had been sold by the shop that was going to do it. Lots of unhappy people. Cept me, I think I got a good deal.
Glad you got a Street Rod !!! I got a set of a-frames upper and lowers for a Mustang II plus a used power rack. They have almost new ball joints. I used them for a couple of years. I also have a set of 9" disk w/chev bolt pattern w/calipers also a couple years old. I don't live that far from you and I can deliver of meet you half way if your insterested. It comes with a set of red ploy new bushings.
Let me know, Rick

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "chopped"
               Yes, the front suspension got pulled and sold for a Stang implant then the deal fell apart. Problem was the front had been sold by the shop that was going to do it. Lots of unhappy people.

That sure sounds interesting....
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)