Suggestions?

Started by Jokester, May 01, 2009, 10:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokester

I'm looking for some bedliner type stuff that brushes or rolls on; like undercoating but something that will dry and not be tacky.  I'm wanting to coat some inner fender panels and parts of the trunk.  I'm hoping for some sound deadening, insulation, and rust protection.

I'd prefer a dark blue, but dark black would be acceptable.

What do you recommend?

thx,
.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

enjenjo

I believe Duplicolor has a roll on bed liner. Black only. Herculiner  http://www.herculiner.com/product_info.html comes in colors
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Have you used it before Frank?  I'm looking for something similiar as well for Big Olds.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Have you used it before Frank?  I'm looking for something similiar as well for Big Olds.

No I haven't. And I am not sure I would. I have had fenders sprayed with Rhinoliner, and they held up very well, but neither of the products above are comparable. Rhinoliner is a vinyl product, and the other two are vinyl particles in a rubber matrix. I feel there is too much chance of failure with the rubber matrix, and under the fenders, that means hidden rust. I think I'll stick with Rhinoliner.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.