Laura and the Skunk

Started by bucketmouth, May 25, 2010, 10:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucketmouth

If these photos are inappropriate for this site just remove the whole topic.
My young bloke is a budding photographer and was asked to do a photo shoot for Laura's portfolio. Unfortunately for me I wasn't aware of it at the time.
Here are a few samples he took before doing any editing.

I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

2many projects

Nice job with the black and white effect.
Tasteful.

bucketmouth

Wow 1932 views and 3 yrs and 1 month and one reply thanks 2many projects I was just about to give up :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I had forgotten about those pix. Which also reminds me I should update my right hand drive conversion.

39deluxe

Nice composition on the photos. How is his budding photographer career coming along?

Tom

bucketmouth

He's trying hard to make a living at it.He's done clothing and Jewelry catalogues. Did a small country town tourism shoot and he's still doing the ladies. He has regular gig doing social shoots at a night club.But all in all hes's finding he has to diversify especially as he doesn't want to do weddings which is easy money.

grazza

Quote from: "bucketmouth"He's trying hard to make a living at it.He's done clothing and Jewelry catalogues. Did a small country town tourism shoot and he's still doing the ladies. He has regular gig doing social shoots at a night club.But all in all hes's finding he has to diversify especially as he doesn't want to do weddings which is easy money

Like father, like son, hey Chuckie????   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

bucketmouth

Hello Grazza.
The coupes getting closer hopefully I'll have it in Tassie.

grazza

You and I will be having that ale in Tasweggia at Easter mate, although I am not so sure I will be in the 'Steel Rack'. Unfortunately, what with the house reno's etc, I failed to get to the Steel suppliers before Christmas. Been doing lots of the crappy little things, but it is hard without any steel plate to do the things I really should be doing at this time. Bugger doesn't go back to work until the 7th either.

Watch for a build thread on the Underground soon.  :wink:
(That'll be weird to see any Hot Rod stuff appearing on that particular Forum  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  )
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone