Change of format

Started by enjenjo, February 12, 2004, 09:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brootal

Quote from: "unklian"Took me all day to get the control picture to load completely once,
so I could register.   :(
Kept getting the classic Red X,
unfortunately my key board doesn't have a Red X key.   :evil:  
I tried clearing my cache,rebooting,disc scan,defrag.NADA.
I just logged out,and tried to register again,same problem.
Maybe a compatibility issue with AOL ?
Or the wind blowing in the wrong direction?

More than likely. I use good ol' Internet Exploder and didn't have any problems at all.

So has Carps showed up yet. Knowing him he's probably lost. His Sat Nav system doens't have the new RRT keyed in!  :lol:
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

enjenjo

"Hey enjenjo...I see that you have your Gender Block listed as Unknown? I suspect some therapy might be in order?"

I know what it is, but only a select group gets the goods. you my friend are not in it. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

bcal

Big improvement on the old format. :)
Like the idea of having an IQ test to register.
Should keep the riff raff out however I notice Brootal made thru  :roll:
Took me a couple of goes tho. :?
Do you plan to have separate categories like HRI  :?:
Time flies when you\'re no longer young
Brett.

ZIP

Quote from: "enjenjo""Hey enjenjo...I see that you have your Gender Block listed as Unknown? I suspect some therapy might be in order?"

I know what it is, but only a select group gets the goods. you my friend are not in it. :lol:

Sorry....I was just having some fun....poor judgement on my part.

enjenjo

Quote from: "ZIP"
Quote from: "enjenjo""Hey enjenjo...I see that you have your Gender Block listed as Unknown? I suspect some therapy might be in order?"

So was I, still am as matter of fact.

40 Chev Coupe

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, we weren't totally ready to do this yet, but some problems are forcing this change. Some of you are already familiar with this software, it is real easy to use, and offers advantages over the old software. go for it.

Kinda like this new format. Time will tell.

40 Chev Coupe

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, we weren't totally ready to do this yet, but some problems are forcing this change. Some of you are already familiar with this software, it is real easy to use, and offers advantages over the old software. go for it.

Kinda like this new format. Time will tell.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "ZIP"

So was I, still am as matter of fact.

Put your pants back on....that's disgusting....there's people in their second childhood around here :shock:
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "purplepickup"

Put your pants back on....that's disgusting....there's people in their second childhood around here :shock:

Huh? Pants? Uh... They're around here somewhere...........