Don't let these be crushed...

Started by 1FATGMC, September 28, 2008, 12:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

My friend Mike who use to post here some years ago asked if I would post this link just in case any of you would be interested,

Sum

http://forums.aths.org/InstantForum414/Topic26762-4-1.aspx

Danimal

http://forums.aths.org/InstantForum414/Attachment3278.aspx

I'll take this one! Looks like a love machine. Dig the Cragars as well.

Too bad I'm so far from TX.

Rich Guzman

Looks Like that is right outside of Dallas, Ft Worth around 287 Buss @ I -20....likely to be real Pricey :shock: ...I need to post some pics from my weekend travels around here in the panhandle... I'm up here from Houston worki' n and there's  tin up here, not a lot not real early but... if your into late forties thru the early seventies..some neet stuff  :wink:
Temporarily stranded in the Panhandle

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rich Guzman"Looks Like that is right outside of Dallas, Ft Worth around 287 Buss @ I -20....likely to be real Pricey :shock: ...I need to post some pics from my weekend travels around here in the panhandle... I'm up here from Houston worki' n and there's  tin up here, not a lot not real early but... if your into late forties thru the early seventies..some neet stuff  :wink:

Hey Rich, good to see you are still up here.
we need to get together again.......the coupe is running better now :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

houston54

I am driving right by there on my way to Good Guys this Friday.  I will try to locate the yard and see about that two door sedan.

Rich Guzman

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "Rich Guzman"Looks Like that is right outside of Dallas, Ft Worth around 287 Buss @ I -20....likely to be real Pricey :shock: ...I need to post some pics from my weekend travels around here in the panhandle... I'm up here from Houston worki' n and there's  tin up here, not a lot not real early but... if your into late forties thru the early seventies..some neet stuff  :wink:

Hey Rich, good to see you are still up here.
we need to get together again.......the coupe is running better now :oops:

Vance
Yep, Still here, workin lots of hours...but thats fix'n to change, been thinkn about buyin a trailer and gettin the coupe up here an finishi'n it...planing on driving back home around Christmass...maybe then I'll bring it back. :D  need to get a copy of photoshop so I can reduce the size of those image files so'as I can post some pic's here of the monster :twisted:

river1

Quote from: "Rich Guzman"need to get a copy of photoshop so I can reduce the size of those image files so'as I can post some pic's here of the monster :twisted:

download irfanview, it's a free download and works very easy to reduce pic size. and if i can use it ANY one can :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

here is the link

http://www.irfanview.com/

later jim :lol:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Rich Guzman

tried that site, worked great ....now if icould just figure out how to post jpg files i'd have it made.... :cry: