Diggers toy

Started by Digger, February 08, 2013, 02:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger

Here's my new toy, it's in the shop for new paint and a heart transplant. Hope to have it ready for start of the season :roll:
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

purplepickup

Now, that looks like fun. :D   Is this new to you or have you been a closet drag racer all along?  

I know you have a business building cars but this looks like you might have got a package deal somewhere.....just a guess.
George

Digger

Quote from: "purplepickup"Now, that looks like fun. :D   Is this new to you or have you been a closet drag racer all along?  

I know you have a business building cars but this looks like you might have got a package deal somewhere.....just a guess.
Yeah we are never to old to get stupid, right? :wink:  actually I have been involved in drag racing one way or another most of my life although I have not driven since 1973. I raced in the 50's 60's and early 70's, a couple of gassers but mostly dragsters and ending with a 54 MG with a big block Chevy. I bought this car as a roller and am building a 472 Caddy for it. It is a few years old but still a pretty nice car. I had started to build a Fiat altered when this deal popped up so now I have a 60's fuel altered body and a bunch of tubing to get rid of if anyone is interested.

Digger

enjenjo

Quotebunch of tubing to get rid of if anyone is interested.

What size is the tubing? MS or CM? I'm looking for tubing for the RRT car.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Digger

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quotebunch of tubing to get rid of if anyone is interested.

What size is the tubing? MS or CM? I'm looking for tubing for the RRT car.
What I have is 2x4x1/8 wall MS in 20 ft lengths. I had not bought the round stuff yet.

Digger

enjenjo

Ok, we don't need rectangular tubing, we need some  1 5/8" round.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.