Change of format

Started by enjenjo, February 12, 2004, 09:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Well, we weren't totally ready to do this yet, but some problems are forcing this change. Some of you are already familiar with this software, it is real easy to use, and offers advantages over the old software. go for it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rooster

I made to trip! :mrgreen:

C9

You might want to explain what a "Conrol Picture" is.

At least what you should do with it.
Took me a little bit to figure it out ... but that's just me.... :wink: [/img]
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

Bib_Overalls

Jay, I am glad you had trouble with the "Control Picture".  Took me two tries to get in.  Makes me feel better knowing someone as capable as you had trouble too.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

32tom

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"Jay, I am glad you had trouble with the "Control Picture".  Took me two tries to get in.  Makes me feel better knowing someone as capable as you had trouble too.

me 3 :D

Too dumb to know any better and too old to care.

exsedan

Now I don't feel so badly about making several attempts.........jb EXSEDAN

enjenjo

If I knew anything I would explain it, but I don't, so you will have to wait for Fatcat this evening.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Are you guys talking about the advitar photo under your screen name?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Brootal

I like it guys. Brings the RRT up to speed with most of the other forums (that I use at least) and is much nicer format. Much easier to read and heaps more features.

Well done guys. I guess we lose our post count/status. Some people think that's important. ;)

BTW, where's Carps. I see he hasn't registered yet.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

av8

Quote from: "Brootal"I guess we lose our post count/status. Some people think that's important. ;)

BTW, where's Carps. I see he hasn't registered yet.

Well, there goes the bancwidth!  Oz posting wars come to Up Over.  :lol:

Larry@Graffiti

Same deal I had a little trouble figuring out what the control picture was and what I should do with it, then it struck me, now I am on board again too.

Anonymous

I too had problems with the control picture..all I would get would be the dreaded red xs..took numerous times to get past that....but it looks like a LOT better layout..great job guys!

ZIP

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, we weren't totally ready to do this yet, but some problems are forcing this change. Some of you are already familiar with this software, it is real easy to use, and offers advantages over the old software. go for it.

Hey enjenjo...I see that you have your Gender Block listed as Unknown?  I suspect some therapy might be in order? :lol:

river1

Quote from: "ZIP"Hey enjenjo...I see that you have your Gender Block listed as Unknown?  I suspect some therapy might be in order? :lol:

well you know he cuts the grass naked right?

well maybe the grass isn't the only thing that got cut :lol:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

unklian

Took me all day to get the control picture to load completely once,
so I could register.   :(
Kept getting the classic Red X,
unfortunately my key board doesn't have a Red X key.   :evil:  
I tried clearing my cache,rebooting,disc scan,defrag.NADA.
I just logged out,and tried to register again,same problem.
Maybe a compatibility issue with AOL ?
Or the wind blowing in the wrong direction?