NSRA 50th

Started by kb426, November 04, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

Where do you guys recommend that a person stays?
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

My brother has us a room.  I will ask him where we are staying.  This event has the makings of a big party or family reunion of sorts. He has preregistered.  I have not, but I plan to go.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

lofat46

Wherever you choose to stay, choose soon. If you register the NSRA will send you a list of hotels with an NSRA rate. That being said you can usually find a better rate calling around.  We've been staying at the Holiday Inn Expo/Airport the last three years. It's located right outside the Fairgrounds off Crittenden, actually 1 block west on Farmington.  It's right across from gate 4 which is easy out at the end of the day.  There's a Four Points by Marriott right there too.  Before that we stayed at the Drury Inn off Hurstborne about 7-8 miles east of the fairgrounds. Both excellent places. Just plan on paying way more than the hotel's normal rate. I've heard of some guys lucking  out and getting better rates using their motor club or AARP and maybe not mentioning they were there for the Nationals.

enjenjo

I have a room in Shepherdsville, about 15 minutes south of the Expo center. Four star, and about half the price as the close ones.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

WZ JUNK

Sam and I are staying at the Best Western East   9802 Bunsen Way   502-499-0000

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH