Previous topic - Next topic

halfdone

Shhhhhhh X38

Don't type so loud

The yanks are all sleeping

You'll get us thrown out

X38

Yes, and then they'll wake up!!!

Hey, I got knocked back on "g-a-y" as a sledge word when answering jahoota.

Had to spell it like that because the "computer" turns it into ####. Not even the same number of letters!

Now that means there's a challenge! How many naughty words can we get through.

Anyway, in reference to jahoota, I think it was a fair word. After all, he is piking out of a garage crawl - bus and * supplied!

X38

X38

*'s OK? So what wrong with gay?

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

halfdone

##### ##### ##### * ##### ##### ##### ##### * turd ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### poofter ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### wanker

halfdone

My first day here and they have wipped out half my vocabulary already ........

Do you think I am gunna get thrown out anytime soon ????

halfdone

Whats a
QuoteVillein
??

Does double figures fix it?

halfdone

halfdone

That's better

A "junior Knight" is less likely to be sued than a "Villein"

Mr Cool

Hey halfdone, I see the word Chocco has also been changed.
Yeah I know, its spelled differently, thats so it works on my post.  :lol:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Mr Cool

Just noticed Carps is only 16 years old - according to his profile, yeah, right........
What gives big koala?
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Bob K

Quote from: "OFOF"Let's see, what was that I read about kids not being dumb?   :lol:

I'll be darned, another country (Utah) heard from. I was beginning to think that you forgot how to use the computer.

B :lol: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

OFOF

Thanks Bobby!!!  It gives me great honor to be noticed by a famous person of your stature.  Now, once again, have they started wearing shoes in WI?  Or at least socks with their sandals? :lol:

Don.
Don Palfreyman

Bob K

This time of the year we wear em with our snowshoes.

And let's knock off the comments about my stature. I am at least a foot taller than a midget.

B :twisted: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

choco

You guys should stop testing the RRT "rude words" machine. I have already carried out this test, and I have been severely spanked by the Franks for my frivolity. Please try and behave yourselves while you are here.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>