Hunker Down

Started by WZ JUNK, March 13, 2020, 08:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Take care and get well Frank
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Crosley.In.AZ

Take care... Pneumonia is a bad item for us older folks.  My brother went thru a battle with it several months ago. He is 75 yr old ! !

This "age qualified"  RV park we are in had a few folks come down with the covid.  The park closed down many group activities or put the notice out that folks were on their own if they participated in group things.  A few folks were wearing masks outside as they walk around the park with their pets.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

moose

As the thread title says Hunker Down Frank. Heal fast and take care!

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: enjenjo on July 09, 2022, 11:31:29 PM
I mentioned about a month ago that I had corvid. I followed Dr's orders and felt better in about a week, but only to a point. I had a bad cough, and constant Sinus draining. You might have noticed I was pretty much missing for the last couple weeks.

So yesterday my wife finally convinced me to go to the Doctor. Who immediately sent me to the hospital for a lung Xray, blood test, and EKG. I got home from the hospital to a call to go to the Emergency room for a CT scan of my chest, and more heart tests.

The results, I have corvid induced pneumonia, and a sinus infection. No heart problems, no COPD problems, and somewhere along the line I broke a rib and didn't know it. Five medicines and I feel better today. Yeah me!!!

It's been 2 weeks, Frank.  ....How are you doing?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

enjenjo

Much better. My lungs have pretty much cleared up. I am still having problems with fatigue, but that is getting better too.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bruce Dorsi

That's good to hear, Frank.

The fatigue may linger for quite a while.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Rochie

That's good to hear Frank ! Stay well.

sirstude

I just got home from the Puyallup Good Guys and tested positive.  I have had all the shots and boosters and have had no symptoms and am waiting to hear from my doctor.  My wife who stayed home is negative, so probably picked it up there.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

sirstude

I am now testing negative, never have had any symptoms, but the guy that went with me to Puyallup has had all the cold type symptoms.  Still has his taste and smell though.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

jaybee

Glad to hear it. I've still managed to dodge COVID, but I'm headed for Indiana again on the 8th.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

My niece's family that lives in CT came down with the chinese flu a few weeks back. Her youngest girls (14 & 11) had very minor issues. The parents and 19 yr old son had stronger symptoms , but the meds worked well.  I do not know what meds they took.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

My brother has been evasive a bit recently...  Now it comes out his Wife has the chinese flu. Her health is not good for decades. We shall see how this goes.

he has a few of his wife's family that live with them.  We are sure the younger ppl brought the flu into the house since they have it too.  :twisted:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

It appears my sister in law has rode out the china flu with few problems.  My brother never tested positive. They both had at least 1 flu shot for the china virus.
Tony