My Pick Up and Surdan

Started by kiwipaul, August 31, 2012, 01:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwipaul

!940 Ford Pick Up

My 1930 Contintental
A Ford man that like all cars

enjenjo

The jailbar is fairly common here, but not real popular. The continential is rare.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kiwipaul

Jail are getting more popular here not in the passed the 40 front where seen more the Continental I saved that about four years back it was hard to get infomation on it but I got on to a nice guy in the US that has one he gave a lot on the car every on know of the motor from fork lifts etc but did not know that they made cars.

39deluxe

Nice chop. It looks just right.

Tom

kiwipaul

Yes I am very pleased with it Very neet most guys cut the hell out of them but the young guy that did my did it withnout making a mess

kiwipaul

I will have to post some photo as a catch up on what is going with my Ford Pick. Last year I did not do much on it at all I have got back in to it this year I have the motor (360 AMC) ready to go in , Front end (Jag) is all done Shocks etc I have taken the cab off again and will with the rest of the front steel be going away to be got ready for painting.

kiwipaul

I have not been in here for some time Between bad heilth and bad luck I am just starting again on the Ford Pick Had to rebuild the motor but that is back again and hope to have it running by the end of this month. The cab is ready for paint I will have to take it of again for painting becouse it sits to far down to paint it on.