New intro

Started by Darren Stewart, March 09, 2006, 10:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Stewart

Hi all.
This is my second attempt at an intro so forgive me if I stuff this one up as well.
My name is Darren Stewart, from Hobart Tasmania, Australia. I'm a member of the Rumblers HotRod and Custom Club. We are huge followers/supporters of true HotRods and the old skool way of doing our thing. I'll try and attach a pic of my home built 1929 Studebaker. Let me know what you think
Cheers.

Darren.

rx4ord

Welcome to the site Darren. I saw you last night and you sly fox I see you here as well. Get the Studie pics up . They will be appreciated I reckon. By the way this is a fairly well regulated site and expletives are not the done thing. How do I know ? Ask me next week when you see me. Although dead dingos donger will probably get through. We will see. Dave
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

enjenjo

Welcome Darren. Let's see this Stude.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

parklane

Welcome Darren. Around here we do things the American way, but some of it will still work down under.  8)  8)

John :)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

rx4ord

[img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5753/10004161cb.jpg

Darrens Studie I hope. This is a first for me in pic posting. Dave

rx4ord

Oh well. didn't work. Dave

Darren Stewart

I'll try to post a picture....again.

rx4ord

Well at least Darrens worked. Dave

donsrods

Although dead dingos donger will probably get through

Hey, watch that dead dingos donger talk !!! We's got womens and chillin's here. :D  :D  :D  :D

Nice looking truck. Man, guess there is alot of rodding activity down there. Saw a Ute at a rod run last year, pretty cool.

Must be quite a bit of vintage tin down there. Is there a rust problem???

Welcome aboard guys.

Don

rx4ord

G'day Don. Where we are is an Island of 400,000 people and there is not much tin around. What there is has a lot of rust usually as the rainfall is quite high. We do the best with what we can find. I have recently been toying with the idea of bringing a couple of cars from your country to ours. You people have such a large amount of tin to pick from compared to here. Because we are so limited in material we end up making most of the fittings that we need. Also the after market parts for rods here is very limited in what you can get. If you want to see what I have done with an Anglia ute and be prepared for a surprise go to www.ozrodders.com  and have a look in members rides. Look for rx4ords Anglia and you will see what I am talking about. Dave